Providing unforgettable service is essential to survive in today’s market. Understanding customers’ decision-making styles and how they like to be communicated with increases customer satisfaction and gross profits.
This workshop incorporates the powerful components of the Management by Strengths workshop. Concentrating on developing a practical understanding of co-workers’, managers’ and customers’ communication styles and their specific characteristics results in improved productivity, additional sales and improved customer satisfaction. Attendees will learn new communication and selling skills through a dynamic and interactive training environment.
- One-Day Training: One 4-hour or two 4-hour sessions
- Two-Day Training: One 4-hour session per day
- Learn to identify a customers' decision making style
- How to increase production
- Learn how your management style can motivate others
- How to sell without selling in the service lane that will increase profit
- Understand how to manage more effectively
- Improving internal customer communications to reduce turnover